Friday, February 15, 2013

Goober's 1st Christmas

So I'm a little behind on our life but it's going so fast.  First things first CHRISTMAS!  So Jaida's 1st Christmas was crazy and awesome.  When Travis was done school and exams we took her to the mall for her first picture with Santa.  Me being a crazy mom I dressed her up in a cute dress and put a bow on her head, she looked precious.  So we get to the mall and went straight to Santa and there was no line up, YAY.  I was so nervous that she was going to freak out but nope not my smiley girl, she grabs hold of Santa's hands and smiles.  So Cute!  Next year she will probably scream so I'll enjoy this one.


We did three Christmas' the Pedersen extended family the week before, which is always nice because all the cousins come down.  I really enjoyed talking to my cousin's wife who is expecting, it is nice that I'm able to give unwanted advice now haha.  Then we had the traditional Bevan Christmas where we go to Christmas Eve service at my MIL church, which next year will be a gongshow with all the little kidlets running around.  Then we headed to their house for the feast of fatty yummy foods.  Christmas with a baby is exhausting so I went to bed earlier than I usually would because I knew Jaida would not sleep in just because it was Christmas.  Christmas morning came and everyone was fast asleep except me and my Goober.  We watched some cartoons and played on the floor.  Next thing I knew Jaida had rolled over and was ripping the wrapping paper on one of the presents (thank goodness it was Grandma's and she thought it was cute).  Then after present opening and breakie, we packed up and headed to my family's for the afternoon.  We ate a yummy dinner then opened gifts and played some games.  Then it was pack up time and head home.  It was crazy busy but totally worth it, everyone got spoiled as usual.

Playing with her new Tea Set

No comments:

Post a Comment