Friday, November 30, 2012

Halloween

OK so it looks like I'm not going to be very regular with these, but here goes another long winded post.
Jaida's first Halloween was pretty uneventful.  it was super icy and foggy so we didn't go trick or treating, but we did go to my daycare party to see all the kids.  then we handed out candy to 21 cuties that came to our door.  Jaida was the cutest little zebra that i ever did see.
 
On November 1st Jaida rolled over for the first time, and of course I almost missed it.  She was on the ground playing on her back and I was folding laundry, and I just had a feeling to look up and there she was rolling onto her tummy! Now the stars have to be perfectly aligned for her to roll over, she's very picky on who she lets see her in action :).
 
We have been keeping very busy these days.  We have a baby group that happens every Tuesday at someones house.  These other mommies and babies are the ones we did Baby Steps with at the Health Unit.  It's been awesome to hang out with these ladies and compare notes.  Jaida and I also go swimming quite a bit, she is still not to sure about the water but the other day she started kicking.  This girl better get use to it as I have signed us up for swimming lessons starting mid-January.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment