Saturday, October 5, 2013

And She is WALKING!

As you can guess by the title our little Goober is walking!  I'm so excited that she has reached this milestone, it makes life a heck of a lot easier.  Now when I leave the room instead of crying, she stands up and follows me chatting and touching everything.  Many people have told me that I would not like this walking thing as it makes the child busier but I love it because it means she is getting majorly into that exploring and learning phase.  She really didn't just start walking, she pretty much just started into full blown running.  It is so cute when she tries to run away from me and stumbles.  Another milestone with her is she has cut 4 molars this past month which makes for a total count of 11 teeth, and she knows how to use them ha ha.  This child is a very finicky eater and sleeper but is a joy most of the time.  She has the most amazing personality and figures things out quickly.  she loves to build towers out of anything and everything then knock them down.  She also loves cuddling her baby and teddy, but her most favourite thing to do is playing with her plastic horses and real kitties.  When she picks up the horse she clicks her tongue the way a horse walks, it is so cute.  Our poor Tony tolerates Jaida extremely well, she loves to pull out his hair and watch it fly, she also loves to push him to the ground and lay her whole body on top of him (good thing he's a big cat).  It is crazy to think of how much joy this little Goober gives to me and I know I am very very blessed to have her in my family.  I love her so much and I just hope I can do good by her and teach her all that she needs in this crazy world.  OK sappy part done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment