Saturday, October 5, 2013

Beach Time

In the middle of August we went on a weekend vacation to my bestie's house Ashley and her hubby Caleb in Edmonton.  The first night we celebrated her hubby's entrance into the military with tacos and a themed cake.  Jaida went crazy with Ashley's niece who was 2 1/2.  Those two found the air mattress and went crazy bouncing and crawling all over it.  They were screeching and giggling and I really wish I would've gotten it on video.  The next day was beach day, in their neighbourhood they have a beach club with a man made lake, beach, and awesome playground.  This place was amazing, we want to move there just for the beach.  Jaida loved the sand and rubbing it all over daddy's leg to exfoliate them. She followed me out to the water but didn't go very deep.  It was a great sunny day and I forgot to put sunscreen on me, so my back ended up a nice crispy red, ouch!  That night we got a babysitter from Ashley's ward and she was pretty much the size of Jaida, I forgot to check if she could even lift her up ha ha.  We went out for dinner and a movie which is always better when you go with friends.  Church on Sunday and an adventurous walk down by the river bottom and High Level Bridge.  On Monday morning we left.  It was a whirlwind trip but I love going up to the city I love and seeing friends I love more.

Jaida at the Beach

Not so happy girl riding with mommy
 
Me being all gangsta with the graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment