Tuesday, October 9, 2012

About Us


So here is goes, I’m starting a blog because I want to keep a record of our little family and that whole writing in a journal thing just never works out for me.  Some family history: Travis and I started dating in September 2005 and were married May 2007.  I finished my last year of Early Childhood Education at Lethbridge  College in 2008 and Travis managed a store until a year later when he decided to go back to university and get his Ed degree (5 years : ().  Doing so put having a family off for a few years but we saved up and bought a beautiful house and me a new car.  I worked in a daycare with preschool aged children and I loved it.  So fast forward to 5 years of marriage and bang we got ourselves a precious baby girl, Jaida Lorraine aka Goober. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment