Tuesday, October 9, 2012

First Time Away


We survived or should I say, I survived my first night away from my precious baby.  Travis had gotten us front row tickets to Cirque du Soliel for our anniversary.  I was so nervous about leaving Jaida because I really wasn’t sure if she would take a bottle and I didn’t want her to scream the whole time for Grandma Bevan.  I felt like I was having a panic attack until about 3 hours into the night Grandma texts me and says she has had two bottles and is asleep.  After that I enjoyed myself thoroughly, it was great to have an evening with Travis where I wasn’t super uncomfortable because of being 9 months pregnant.  We decided that we will always find a way to go to the Cirque shows because we love them so much, it’s the perfect mix of culture and entertainment for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment